Dubai is a contradiction: sparkling skyscrapers, among the highest in the world, and immediately behind the endless and silent desert, ideal for a sunset dinner.
The Gulf of Oman is beautiful, the port and the city of Muscat reflect the economic power of the Sultanate.
The vibrant capital and most populous city of Qatar awaits you with a mix of modern skyscrapers and picturesque souks. Doha is located on the central eastern coast of the peninsula of Qatar, only 500 kilometres from the most famous cities of the neighbouring United Arab Emirates: Abu Dhabi and Dubai. The Mosque of Phanar and the large souks are located in the heart of the city centre. The newly built Mosque is a fine example of Islamic architecture, with the particular spiral minaret, which is perfectly equal from whatever angle you look at it. See it at night too, when it is enhanced by magnificent lighting effects. In the nearby souks, immerse yourself in Middle Eastern flair: colours, scents, typical small shops run by men only, fabrics and traditional dresses. The most valuable part is hidden in the Gold Souk, where gold is sold by weight and is of good quality.
Abu Dhabi is a miracle from the sand. The majestic white marble mosque coexists with the mirrors of the skyscrapers. All located in the middle of the desert.
Take advantage of the stop in the port of Abu Dhabi to discover the magical charm and treasures of the capital of the United Arab Emirates. During this stop you can immerse yourself in the history of the region by visiting the Heritage Village, admiring the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the most beautiful in the world, and enjoying the fascinating attractions of Yas Island.
Fly back to Malta with Emirates flight via Larnaca.
|Inside Cabin||Outside Cabin||Balcony Cabin||Child||Infant|
|TWIN||TRIPLE||QUAD||SINGLE||TWIN||TRIPLE||QUAD||SINGLE||TWIN||TRIPLE||QUAD||SINGLE||(2-17 yrs)||(Under 2)|
|07 - 15 Dec||€999||€979||€869||O/R||€1049||€1019||€999||O/R||€1149||€1099||€1049||O/R||€749||€299|
|14 - 22 Dec||€949||€919||€899||O/R||€1049||€1019||€999||O/R||€1149||€1099||€1049||O/R||€749||€299|
|11- 19 Jan||€1049||€1019||€999||O/R||€1149||€1119||€1099||O/R||€1249||€1149||€1099||O/R||€749||€299|
|08 - 16 Feb||€1049||€1019||€999||O/R||€1149||€1119||€1099||O/R||O/R||O/R||O/R||O/R||€749||€299|
|07 - 15 Mar||€1049||€1019||€999||O/R||€1149||€1119||€1099||O/R||€1249||€1199||€1149||O/R||€749||€299|
- Return Emirates flights to Dubai with technical stop in Larnaca
- Hand luggage & 25 Kgs Checked-in luggage
- 7 nights cruise on board the Costa Diadema on full board basis
- 1 night hotel accommodation post Cruise in Dubai on bed only basis
- Airport, Port taxes & fuel surcharge
- Protection by the Insolvency Fund
- Travel Insurance (optional but highly recommended)
- Transfers (Airport/port/hotel/airport)
- Tips (compulsory, to be paid on board), – €10.00 per night per person 14 years and over, €5.00 per night for children 4-13 years
- Shore Excursions
- Child & infant rates are applicable when sharing with 2 Adults. Infants must be under 2 years on the return flight.