The Mein Schiff 5 departs at 22:00 hrs.
Fun day at sea.
Chania doesn’t just have one specialised subject. This region on Crete’s north coast has brushed up on beaches, history, geography and cookery. Blue Flags skewer the stretches of sand in this part of Crete, the old town is said to be the prettiest in Greece, the Samaria Gorge is protected as a World Biosphere Reserve, and the menus in the harbour restaurants do justice to classic Greek dishes like bourkei pastries and Cretan pilaf.
Basking in more hours of sunshine than any other Greek island, Rhodes is loved for its fascinating past, not to mention its glittering sandy beaches.
A jewel in the Aegean, this sun-blushed island is sprinkled with sugar-cube houses and whitewashed windmills. It’s a popular corner of Greece loved by everyone, from millionaires to backpackers, yet somehow it’s managed to stay delightfully unspoilt.
Trip over reminders of the past in ancient Athens, where cultural treasures twinkle back at you at every turn. It’s a real gold medal winner of a city.
Fun day at sea.
The ship docks in Valletta at approx 04:30 hrs.
|INSIDE C||INSIDE B||INSIDE A||OUTSIDE B||BALCONY G||BALCONY A|
|Chania - Chrissi Akti Beach|
|Chania - Rethymnon|
|Rhodes - Lindos Town|
|Mykonos Island Tour|
|Piraeus - Athens City|
- 7 nights accommodation in the cabin of your choice
- Meals in almost all restaurants
- Drinks according to the Premium Alles Inklusive Bar menu
- 5 shore excursions in English by a local expert guide
- Free entrance into the SPA & Sport area
- All tips and service charges
- All port taxes
- English speaking Representative
- Protection by the Insolvency Fund
- Important Note The official language on board TUI Cruises Mein Schiff fleet is German as the vast majority of guests on board will be German nationals. All entertainment and announcements will be in German and there will be no official translation into English. Our English speaking representative on board will be there to assist you. Some menus are available in English on demand. Almost all the crew on-board, who originate from over 50 countries, speak English. Our shore sightseeing excursions and the safety drill will be in English. Your daily programme will be translated into English by our representative.
- English Language Shore Excursions are not available for booking on board.
- The above prices are per adult and valid until 26 Jul 2019. All prices quoted include all taxes, tips and all excursions.
- Children 2-14 years: €299. (02 Aug: Child €399) Infants (under 2 years min 6 months): €99.
- Single supplement: 60% of the Twin Rate