The Mein Schiff Herz departs at 22:00 hrs.
Fun day at sea.
Rugged peaks, emerald countryside, twinkling blue waters – Corsica’s been plucked from the prettiest postcard. Rising up from one of the most beautiful gulfs in the world is Ajaccio, a town oozing charm. An impressive place in its own right, it’s also your gateway to the sensational scenery and sleepy little towns that this sun-soaked isle is famous for. One word of advice – take plenty of spare batteries for your camera.
Porto Torres is anchored on the northern shores of Sardinia, and the town’s got a history book to rival Italy’s longest-standing settlements. You’ll see the caramel-coloured Aragonese tower as you pull into port, which takes centre-spot in a piazza named after Christopher Columbus. Leave the harbourside behind, and you’ll soon be among shutter-fronted townhouses and traditional cafés. Time-worn churches each tell their own story, and the town’s Roman aqueducts, bridges and temples are still in one piece.
Few cities on earth have the power to bowl you over quite like Rome. Discover a city packed with historical wonder, artistic splendour and culinary temptation at every turn. Not to mention enough designer shops to keep you browsing for a year.
One of Europe’s oldest cities, Naples is vibrant and filled with rich artistic and architectural heritage. Nearby sights include the jewel-like towns that dot the Amalfi Coast, the ruins of ancient Pompeii and the idyllic resort isle of Capri. Take a ride up the Amalfi Coast, with its ocean views and beautiful vistas; it’s one of the most breathtaking stretches of road in the world. Or else just head to the center of Naples’ city for some bargain shopping and to taste the real pizza Napoletana.
Fun day at sea.
The ship docks in Valletta at approx 04:30 hrs.
|INSIDE D||INSIDE C||INSIDE B||INSIDE A||OUTSIDE B||BALCONY B||BALCONY A|
|Ajaccio - The Gorge of Prunelli|
|Porto Torres - Alghero|
|Porto Torres - Castelsardo|
|Civitavecchia - Rome, The Eternal City|
|Naples - Sorrento|
- 7 nights accommodation in the cabin of your choice
- Meals in almost all restaurants
- Drinks according to the Premium Alles Inklusive Bar menu
- 5 shore excursions in English by a local expert guide (except Civitavecchia/Rome)
- Free entrance into the SPA & Sport area
- All tips and service charges
- All port taxes
- English speaking Representative
- Protection by the Insolvency Fund
- Important Note The official language on board TUI Cruises Mein Schiff fleet is German as the vast majority of guests on board will be German nationals. All entertainment and announcements will be in German and there will be no official translation into English. Our English speaking representative on board will be there to assist you. Some menus are available in English on demand. Almost all the crew on-board, who originate from over 50 countries, speak English. Our shore sightseeing excursions and the safety drill will be in English. Your daily programme will be translated into English by our representative.
- English Language Shore Excursions are not available for booking on board.
Click here to watch our TV promotion for Mein Schiff Cruises Notes: 20 May & 26 August: Porto Torres/Sardinia will be on Day 3 (08:00-20:00) Ajaccio on Day 4 (07:00-19:00)