The Mein Schiff Herz departs at 22:00 hrs.
Fun day at sea.
Having been controlled by Arabic, Venetian and Ottoman empires over the years - it's no surprise that Heraklion is a diverse patchwork of exotic cultures and historical treasures. Celebrated as the birthplace of the Spanish Renaissance artist, El Greco, you can visit to explore the storied ruins of the Minoan empire's capital, and unearth the rich cultural treasures that Crete’s bustling modern capital has to offer.
Undoubtedly the most extraordinary island in the Aegean, crescent-shape Santorini remains a mandatory stop on the Cycladic tourist route—even if it's necessary to enjoy the sensational sunsets from Ia Caldera, the fascinating excavations, and the dazzling white towns with a million other travelers.
Trip over reminders of the past in ancient Athens, where cultural treasures twinkle back at you at every turn. It’s a real gold medal winner of a city.
Fun day at sea.
Built out of limestone and lava, this black and white city’s the second biggest in Sicily. Think palazzo-lined boulevards, shop-fringed squares and designer bars stuffed into Baroque buildings. An ancient port, it comes with a history dating back to the 8th century BC. Plus, it’s got a reputation as the hottest spot in Italy, and it’s not just the 40-degree summers that earn it the title. It also sits at the foot of Mount Etna – Europe’s tallest active volcano. In fact, Catania’s been buried by sizzling hot lava flows more than once. One of its eruptions even gained Hollywood credentials – it featured in Star Wars: Episode III.
The ship docks in Valletta at approx 04:30 hrs.
|INSIDE D||INSIDE C||INSIDE B||INSIDE A||OUTSIDE B||BALCONY B||BALCONY A|
|Heraklion - The Town|
|Heraklion - The Island of Crete|
|Piraeus - Athens City|
- 7 nights accommodation in the cabin of your choice
- Meals in almost all restaurants
- Drinks according to the Premium Alles Inklusive Bar menu
- 5 shore excursions in English by a local expert guide
- Free entrance into the SPA & Sport area
- All tips and service charges
- All port taxes
- English speaking Representative
- Free Transfer to Olympia (No Guide)
- Protection by the Insolvency Fund
- Important Note The official language on board TUI Cruises Mein Schiff fleet is German as the vast majority of guests on board will be German nationals. All entertainment and announcements will be in German and there will be no official translation into English. Our English speaking representative on board will be there to assist you. Some menus are available in English on demand. Almost all the crew on-board, who originate from over 50 countries, speak English. Our shore sightseeing excursions and the safety drill will be in English. Your daily programme will be translated into English by our representative.
- English Language Shore Excursions are not available for booking on board.
Click here to watch our TV promotion for Mein Schiff Cruises Notes: On the 10 Jun, 08 Jul & 30 Sep Your cruise will call in: Heraklion on Day 3 (08:00-19:00) Piraeus on Day 4 (05:30-19:00) Thira on Day 5 (07:00-19:00)