Meet the tour leader at the Malta International Airport for check-in on your direct Air Malta flight to Milan at 1000hrs. Upon arrival your private coach will head towards the 3* superior HB Aosta Hotel for immediate check in. After room allocation you may want to re-join the group for a short familiarisation walk of the area.
After breakfast, join the tour leader for a day excursion to Turin and Superga. Turin's elegant tree-lined boulevards and stately art nouveau cafes makes this Northern Italian city a must visit. Together with your local English-speaking guide make sure to enjoy its many attractions including the Basilica of Superga built (entrance fees may apply) on a hill across the River Po.
After breakfast, join the group for a day immersed in nature as autumn makes its way to the winter season. Visit the Gran Paradiso national park, Italy’s oldest park that incorporates numerous valleys and mountain peaks. You will also have the opportunity to mix such natural extravaganza with a guided visit to the city of Aosta, a once-important Roman settlement that retains a charming historic center.
After breakfast and checkout, make your way towards Savona in time for the embarkation on the Costa Fascinosa. Enjoy yourself surrounded by refined and intriguing environments, charming and fascinating atmospheres for a cruise surrounded by the greatest starts of the best movies of all time.
In the morning, pamper yourself at the sauna and don’t miss out to shop for some variety name-brand and the duty-free shopping or try to discover the restaurants on board. In the afternoon make your way towards Naples harbor where upon disembarkation you’ll be immersed in Italy’s most unlikely masterpiece.
After breakfast, enjoy the many facilities onboard before making your way towards Catania with its strong magnetic pull. This is Sicily at its most youthful city packed with cool and gritty bars, abundant energy and an earthy spirit.
Make sure to head towards the Costa Fascinosa upper decks early in the morning, as the ship enters the magnificent Grand Harbour. Later enjoy your last breakfast before your disembarkation.
|Torino & Superga||€69||€54|
|Aosta & Grand Paradiso||€69||€54|
|Total for both excursions||€138||€108|
- 3 Nights at the 3* Superior HB Aosta Hotel on Bed and Breakfast basis
- 3 Nights on board the Costa Fascinosa on Full Board basis
- 10 Kgs Hand Luggage
- 23 Kgs Checked-In Luggage
- Coach Transfers (Aiport/Hotel/Port)
- Direct Air Malta flight to Milan
- All Taxes, Port Charges and Service Charge
- Tour Leader
- Protection by the Insolvency Fund
- Gratuities to be paid on-board (Approx. €10 per night per person over 14 years & €5 per night for children between 4 & 12 years)
- Travel insurance is optional but highly recommended
- Excursions whilst cruising can only be purchased on board the ship
- Infants (under 2) when sharing with two paying adults at€99
- Classic Cabins might be at a lower deck and in the front or back of the ship
- Drinks not included.