Check in formalities start at approx. 13:00 hrs from the Magazino Cruise Terminal in Valletta. The Costa Pacifica departs at 18:00 hrs.
Built out of limestone and lava, this black and white city’s the second biggest in Sicily. Think palazzo-lined boulevards, shop-fringed squares and designer bars stuffed into Baroque buildings. An ancient port, it comes with a history dating back to the 8th century BC. Plus, it’s got a reputation as the hottest spot in Italy, and it’s not just the 40-degree summers that earn it the title. It also sits at the foot of Mount Etna – Europe’s tallest active volcano. In fact, Catania’s been buried by sizzling hot lava flows more than once. One of its eruptions even gained Hollywood credentials – it featured in Star Wars: Episode III.
Few cities on earth have the power to bowl you over quite like Rome. Discover a city packed with historical wonder, artistic splendour and culinary temptation at every turn. Not to mention enough designer shops to keep you browsing for a year.
This beautiful port city is conveniently located along the Western Mediterranean and offers a variety of excursions. Genoa has a long and rich history. It is a pleasant city where you can easily spend a whole day. Strolling along the old harbor or in the historic center with its many marble palaces. It is also the city where the explorer Christopher Columbus was born. You can still visit his birthplace. Popular excursions outside Genoa are Savona, Portofino and the Cinque Terre.
Upon disembarkation, transfer to airport for flight back to Malta.
|INSIDE CABIN||OUSTIDE CABIN||BALCONY|
- 3 Nights Cruise on Full Board Basis
- Transfers Port/Hotel/Airport
- 1 Night Accommodation in Italy
- Flight from Malta to Italy including Hand Luggage
- All Port & Airport taxes
- Protection by the Insolvency Fund
- Drinks (see drinks package)
- Tips* (compulsory, to be paid on board), – €10.00 per night per person 14 years and over, €5.00 per night for children 4-13 years
- Travel Insurance (optional but highly recommended)
- Children (2 to 17 years) sharing with 2 adults – €299
- Infants (6 months to 11 months) sharing with 2 adults – €199
- Single supplement: 60% on the twin rate
- Please refer to the Terms & Conditions before booking.