Overnight in Italy.
This beautiful port city is conveniently located along the Western Mediterranean and offers a variety of excursions. Genoa has a long and rich history. It is a pleasant city where you can easily spend a whole day. Strolling along the old harbor or in the historic center with its many marble palaces. It is also the city where the explorer Christopher Columbus was born. You can still visit his birthplace. Popular excursions outside Genoa are Savona, Portofino and the Cinque Terre.
Barcelona is up there with the most famous cities in the world, and for good reason. Sandwiched between the Mediterranean Sea and the Serra de Collserola hills, this Spanish titan promises cutting-edge architecture, trend-setting fashion and art that breaks the mould. It’s a place where boutique-lined boulevards and intimate espresso bars give way to authentic tapas joints and narrow cobbled streets.
If you look north of the cathedral (La Seu, or the seat of the bishopric, to Mallorcans) on a map of the city of Palma, you can see around the Plaça Santa Eulàlia a jumble of tiny streets that made up the earliest settlement. Farther out, a ring of wide boulevards traces the fortifications built by the Moors to defend the larger city that emerged by the 12th century. The zigzags mark the bastions that jutted out at regular intervals. By the end of the 19th century, most of the walls had been demolished; the only place where you can still see the massive defenses is at Ses Voltes, along the seafront west of the cathedral.
Fun day at sea. Enjoy the on-board faculties as your ship sails towards Malta.
Enjoy an early breakfast before the ship docks in Valletta at approx. 08:00 hrs. Disembarkation starts once the ship is cleared. Guests can disembark at around 09:00 hrs.
|INSIDE CABINS||OUSTIDE CABINS||BALCONY CABINS|
- Flight from Malta to Italy including Hand Luggage & 20 Kilos Luggage
- 1 Night Accommodation in Italy
- Transfers Airport/Hotel/Port
- 4 Nights Cruise on Full Board Basis
- All Port & Airport taxes
- Protection by the Insolvency Fund
- Drinks (see drinks package)
- Tips* (compulsory, to be paid on board), – €10.00 per night per person 14 years and over, €5.00 per night for children 4-13 years
- Travel Insurance (optional but highly recommended)
- Children (2 to 17 years) sharing with 2 adults – €299
- Infants (6 months to 11 months) sharing with 2 adults – €199
- Single supplement: 60% on the twin rate
- Please refer to the Terms & Conditions before booking.