The Costa NeoRiviera departs at 18:00 hrs.
Built out of limestone and lava, this black and white city’s the second biggest in Sicily. Think palazzo-lined boulevards, shop-fringed squares and designer bars stuffed into Baroque buildings. An ancient port, it comes with a history dating back to the 8th century BC. Plus, it’s got a reputation as the hottest spot in Italy, and it’s not just the 40-degree summers that earn it the title. It also sits at the foot of Mount Etna – Europe’s tallest active volcano. In fact, Catania’s been buried by sizzling hot lava flows more than once. One of its eruptions even gained Hollywood credentials – it featured in Star Wars: Episode III.
Salerno’s a humble city with a big claim to fame. It’s the eastern gateway to the Amalfi Coast – one of Italy’s most beautiful regions. But it’s not just a starting point, this place is worth a visit in its own right. It’s got a historic heart, where Medieval churches and museums mingle with tea houses, art galleries and pizzerias. Plus, down by the seafront, there’s a pristine promenade, broken up by palm-filled parks, piazzas and a lido.
Few cities on earth have the power to bowl you over quite like Rome. Discover a city packed with historical wonder, artistic splendour and culinary temptation at every turn. Not to mention enough designer shops to keep you browsing for a year.
Savona’s located on the shores of the Ligurian Sea, at the very top of Italy’s boot. Yachts and cruise liners bob in the narrow harbour, which juggles traditional architecture with modern waterside apartments. The city itself boasts a bumper crop of historic landmarks, from the 16th-century Priamar Fortress to the stunning Sistine Chapel – a frescoed mausoleum with a famous namesake in Vatican City. Its biggest claim-to-fame, though, is that it was once home to explorer Christopher Columbus. Do your own exploring beyond the city limits, and you can drive to big-hitters like Genoa and Turin in an hour or two, respectively.
|INSIDE CLASSIC||OUTSIDE CLASSIC|
- 4 night cruise on Full Board
- All port taxes
- Flight from cruise Italy to Malta including 20Kgs Checked-in luggage & hand luggage
- Transfer Port/Airport
- All prices are per adult
- Children sharing with 2 adults (2 years to 17years) at €299
- Infants sharing with 2 adults (6 months to 2 years) at €199
- Single supplement: 60% on twin rate
- Tips (compulsory, to be paid on board)-€10.00 per night per person 14years and over, €5.00 per night for children 4-13 years
- Excursions (optional, to be paid on board)
- Travel Insurance (optional but highly recommended – please ask travel agent for details)