The Costa NeoRiviera Epic departs at 17:00 hrs.
Fusing French Riviera glam with the feel of a traditional old town, Toulon is your gorgeous gateway to the Côte d’Azur.
You get a real mix of laid-back beach life and ancient history in Tarragona. The Catalonian city clusters along the coastline and lines up a handful of sandy beaches, a walled old town, and a collection of UNESCO-listed Roman ruins. Plus, Barcelona is within easy day tripping distance.
A rugged island with fine beaches, Mallorca welcomes travelers seeking sun, sea and sand. Its capital city of Palma is home to a lively café and arts scene, historic sights and an Old Town of twisting lanes and hidden courtyards. Poised on a sea wall above the marina, the city’s massive gothic cathedral is a breathtaking sight. Known locally as La Seo, it is home to the world’s largest rose window as well as an ornate wrought-iron canopy above the altar designed by Baldacchino.
Fun day at sea. Enjoy the on-board faculties as your ship sails towards Sardenia.
Sardinia’s capital has managed to strike just the right balance between old and new. On the one hand the city is dotted with history – the Phoenicians, Carthaginians and Romans all left their mark on this place. On the other, it’s got its fair share of boutiques and gourmet restaurants, where you can do as the locals do, and spend no less than a couple of hours at lunch.
The Greeks, the Romans, the Saracens, the Normans – they all squabbled over the pretty hook-shaped harbour of Trapani. And no wonder. Packed with reminders of its long and colourful past, this place offers up great sights, waist-bustingly good seafood and bags of that irresistible Sicilian charm. It’s a west coast corner to fall head over heels for.
Enjoy an early breakfast before the ship docks in Valletta at approx 09:00 hrs. Disembarkation starts once the ship is cleared. Guests can disembark at around 10:00 hrs.
|INSIDE CLASSIC||BALCONY CLASSIC|
- Flight from Malta to Italy including 20Kgs Checked-in luggage & hand luggage
- Transfer Airport/Port
- 7 nights cruise on Full Board
- All port taxes
- All prices are per adult
- Children sharing with 2 adults (2 to 17years) at €349
- Infants sharing room with 2 adults (6 months to 2 years) at €199
- Single supplement: 60% on twin rate
- Tips (compulsory, to be paid on board)-€10.00 per night per person 14years and over, €5.00 per night for children 4-13years
- Excursions (optional, to be paid on board)
- Travel Insurance (optional but highly recommended – please ask travel agent for details)