The Costa Fascinosa departs at 15:00 hrs.
Fun day at sea.
Barcelona is up there with the most famous cities in the world, and for good reason. Sandwiched between the Mediterranean Sea and the Serra de Collserola hills, this Spanish titan promises cutting-edge architecture, trend-setting fashion and art that breaks the mould. It’s a place where boutique-lined boulevards and intimate espresso bars give way to authentic tapas joints and narrow cobbled streets.
Marseille is one of the Med’s most atmospheric ports. Grungy, bohemian buildings sit alongside grand, Art Deco apartments. Fish stalls jostle for space between delis and souk-like markets. And the passing traders who set up home here have created a dining scene that encompasses Kashmiri, Syrian and, of course, French.
Enjoy an early breakfast before the ship docks in Savona at approx 09:00 hrs. Disembarkation starts once the ship is cleared. Guests can disembark at around 10:00 hrs.
|Inside Classic||Balcony Classic|
- 4 nights cruise on Full Board
- All port taxes
- Flights from Italy to Malta including 20Kgs Checked-in luggage & hand luggage
- Transfer Port/Airport
- All prices are per adult
- Children sharing with 2 adults (2 to 17 years) at €299
- Infants sharing with 2 adults (6 months to 2 years) at €199
- Single supplement: 60% on twin rate
- Tips (compulsory, to be paid on board)-€10.00 per night per person 14years and over, €5.00 per night for children 4-13years
- Excursions (optional, to be paid on board)
- Travel Insurance (optional but highly recommended – please ask travel agent for details)