Turkish Airlines Flight to Istanbul
Transit – Flight Istanbul to Shanghai (Baoshan) & Overnight
Morning to discover Shanghai & Embarkation Cosmopolitan Shanghai is light-years away from its restrained past (and even farther away from the equally unrestrained reputation, held for a long time before that). Today's Shanghai is firmly focused on the future, a bustling metropolis with a revitalised port and a sizzling art/shopping/restaurant scene that rivals even the most cosmopolitan of its Western cousins. Anyone with an eye for the global stage just has to see this city.
Relaxing Day at Sea
Nagasaki, a fusion of the East and the West. Revisit WW2 at the Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum or take a boat trip to Hashima Island, inspiration for the ghost island in the Skyfall Bond movie. In the Glover Gardens museum, there’s a mansion said to be the setting for Puccini’s Madame Butterfly
Known as the Naples of the Eastern World, Kagoshima offers bay side views and a stunning backdrop of Sakurajima, one of Japan’s most active volcanoes. The city has many interesting sites including a famous Japanese-style garden. A short walk from the ferry terminal is Nagisa Park, a coastal park with volcanic stones or take a bus tour to see Sakurajima’s spectacular lava fields created by past eruptions.
Relaxing Day at Sea
Shanghai (Baoshan) Disembarkation & Transfer to Hotel
Explore & Discover Shanghai
Full Day in Shanghai & Late-Night Flight to Istanbul
Connecting Flight from Istanbul arriving in Malta at 08:35
|EBD||NRM||EBD||NRM||EBD||NRM||EBD||NRM||EBD||NRM||Under 2 years|
- Turkish Airlines Flights to Shanghai via Istanbul
- 3 Nights’ Accommodation in Shanghai
- 5 Nights’ Cruise on board the Quantum of the Seas
- Full Board Basis on board the cruise
- Daily entertainment and use of on board facilities
- Airport & Port Taxes and fuel surcharge
- Prepaid gratuities at € 70 per person
- Transfers Shanghai Airport/Hotel/Port/Hotel/
Airport at €30 per person
- Travel Insurance, highly recommended
• Entry Visa to China is required.