Embark on the brand new World Voyager by Nicko Cruises
Morning city tour of Skopelos with tasting of local specialities
In the morning, walk through the picturesque streets of Skiathos, also known from the musical adaptation of the 'Mamma Mia' movie
A day trip to the impressive Meteora monasteries await you today. Otherwise you can join the excursion to the picturesque mountain village of Makrinitsa.
In the morning join the onboard excursion for a city tour of Thessaloniki with a visit to the Dimitrios Cathedral and the Archaeological Museum. Alternatively you can visit the former capital city of ancient Macedonia: Pella.
An island tour of Thasos with a visit to the archaeological site of Aliki and the monastery of Archangel Michael awaits you today.
Excursion to the archaeological site of Philippi, which is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Explore the ninth largest island of Greece at your own pace.
The picturesque Giallo with its captains' houses is situated around the harbour and invites you to stroll around.
In the morning, a tour of the old town of Rhodes with a visit to the Grand Master's Palace awaits you. Later take a panoramic drive along the coast of Rhodes and visit Lindos.
In the morning an excursion to the excavation site of Akrotiri awaits you. Later in the afternoon, a panoramic tour of Santorini by boat and bus with a visit to the picturesque village of Oia.
In the morning the ''Patmos Highlights tour'' with a visit to the Johannes Monastery awaits you.
Visit the archaeological museum and drive to the mountain village of Kinidaros.
In the morning, a city tour of Athens with a photo stop at the foot of the Acropolis awaits you. Later a details tour of the Acropolis will follow. Alternatively you can join the day trip to Cape Sounion with a visit to the Poseidon temple.
After breakfast disembark the ship
- 14 Night Cruise in an outside cabin on Full Board Basis
- Gala Dinner with reception by the captain
- Greeting and farewell reception
- English language service on board
- Use of the gym, the swimming pool and Spa with sauna (massage for a fee)
- Entertainment programme and lectures on the countries visited on board
- Luggage service between docks and cabin form embarking and disembarking
- All port taxes
- Protection by the Insolvency Fund
- Return Flight: Malta/Athens/Malta
- Airport Transfer
- Travel Insurance (optional), highly recommended
- Gratuities are not included in the cruise fare, however they are not obligatory
Additional Optional Services
- Excursion Package (6 excursions) at Eur 325 per person
- Classic Beverage Package at Eur 406 per person